We offer two boxed lunch options to meet the needs of your busy event and discerning attendees. The Grab-n-Go Box Lunch comes with your choice of ham, turkey, or roast beef on white or wheat bread with potato chips, individual fresh fruit, and cookies. The Classic Box Lunch can be had with three sandwich options, a variety of sides, and dessert. A chef salad is also an option. Drinks can be added to both box lunch options. We’re happy to deliver them or arrange for pick up and we’ll gladly bulk package them instead of individual boxes if that’s your preference.
A pizza party is a great way to add some variety to the meals for your event. We’ve partnered with a local pizza favorite, Valentino’s, to offer lunch and dinner pizza party packages at the same rate as the equivalent dining hall meal. The lunch pizza party comes with assorted single-topping pizzas, one side, beverages, plates, utensils, and napkins. The dinner pizza party upgrades the package to two sides. Options for sides include garden greens salad with dressing, garlic spirazzi breadtwists, and cinnamon dessert spirazzi breadtwists. Valentino’s is able to accommodate many special diets and will deliver to your preferred location on campus or off.
Pricing & Menu
Please feel free to review the Catering menu. If you have any questions or don't see exactly what you are looking for, please let us know. We are happy to work with the catering staff to develop custom menus that provide exactly what you want.
- Nebraska city and state sales tax is applied to all food service events at the current rate of 7.25%. In addition, a 2% occupation tax will be added to the total including sales tax. Please notify us if your organization is tax exempt.
- A guaranteed final guest count is required three business days prior to your event. If no guarantee is given your highest esitmated attendance will be considered your final count
- Catering plans your event(s) so there will be minimum food waste. No food or beverage may leave the premises. Buffet meals will be maintained for no longer than 1/5 hours unless arrangements are made in advance. For health and safety reasons, no food or beverage(s) are permitted from outside vendors with the exception of special event cakes.
- All cancellations must be at least three business days prior to your event to avoid any charges. In the event the university closes for inclement weather, UNL Catering will cancel all catering events.
- While the University of Nebraska–Lincoln is a dry campus, a process has been established by which alcohol can be provided. Please contact us to learn more about the current alcohol service policy and requirements.