***Priority Registration ends after October, 31, 2024***
This page contains information about the timeline for requests, priorities given to requests and pricing, policies and pricing information. It is important for you to read all of this information prior to submitting your preferred dates. Below you’ll find the link to the website that must be used to submit your request.
INFORMATION FOR ALL EVENTS
FOR YOUTH EVENTS ONLY
- October 16, 2023: Request for Services for the summer of 2024 opens
- October 31, 2023: Priority deadline for Request for Services process
- January 30, 2024: Contracts sent to all clients that submitted preferred dates by priority deadline
- March 1, 2024: Return date for all issued contracts
- Late March 2024: Clients receive communication from Conference Services to schedule a meeting in April with their Conference Services liaison to review all services prior to the summer
- First half of April 2024: Conference Services conducts client meetings
- June 1, 2024: First day of residence hall availability
- June 3, 2024: First day of dining hall availability starting with breakfast
- August 8, 2024: Last night of residence hall availability
- August 9, 2024: Last day of dining hall availability ending with lunch
Requests for Services will be processed in the following order:
1st Priority: Submitted by October 31, 2023, and requesting same dates for 2024 as 2023.
2nd Priority:Submitted by October 31, 2023, and requesting different dates for 2024 than 2023.
3rd Priority: Submitted by October 31, 2023, but did not use our services in 2023.
4th Priority: Request for Services submitted after October 31, 2023 will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
The following pricing is applicable to the summer of 2024 only. Please inquire if you’re interested in pricing for a future year (402-472-3355) or firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Type||Short-Term Rate||Long-Term Rate|
Traditional Residence Hall Pricing (per person/per night)
|Double/Triple Occupancy Room, Basic Linen package||$24.50||$19.50|
|Single Occupancy Room, Basic Linen package||$36.60||$29.30|
|Double/Triple Occupancy Room, Extended Linen package||$32.40||$25.95|
|Single Occupancy Room, Extended Linen package||$48.60||$38.90|
Suite-Style Residence Hall Pricing (per person/per night)
|Double Occupancy Bedrooms, Basic Linen package||$34.00||$27.30|
|Single Occupancy Bedrooms, Basic Linen package||$51.10||$40.90|
|Double Occupancy Bedrooms, Extended Linen package||$42.00||$33.70|
|Single Occupancy Bedrooms, Extended Linen package||$63.00||$50.40|
Dining Hall Meal Pricing (per person)
|Combined Daily Meals||$31.60||n/a|
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Please download the following packet for a complete listing of all policies and procedures.
All changes from the previous summer are in blue text to help our repeat clients quickly denote changes.
YOUTH ACTIVITY SAFETY POLICY
All events sponsored by a UNL department and/or taking place on campus with participants who are 18 or younger are considered a youth event. All youth events must fully comply with UNL’s Youth Activity Safety Policy.
Looking out for the safety of youth is something we take quite seriously. Please inquire if you have any questions about the Youth Activity Safety Policy (402-472-3355 or email@example.com).
YOUTH MEDICAL TREATMENT
UNL’s Youth Activity Safety Policy requires that all events have a plan to provide medical treatment to youth participants. The Lincoln community offers a variety of treatment facilities including urgent care, hospitals, and the University Health Center. Each facility will have its own procedures and policies regarding gaining consent to treat youth. Most importantly, please make sure that each youth has the contact info for their parents/guardians on their person at all times and that the chaperones with the event have this information readily available. More information about the University Health Center, including hours of operation, can be found by clicking the button below