Guest Housing is the office within Conference Services that provides sleeping accommodations and meal service to individuals, not groups. Guest Housing is available to non-students sponsored by a UNL department or coming to Lincoln on university-related business. Our guests often include visiting faculty and researchers, prospective students and parents, and interns. Guest Housing is offered only in University Suites residence hall from the middle of May through the beginning of August.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Four person suite with extra-long, twin beds
- Extended linen package: sheets, pillow, pillowcase, blanket, towel
- Bedrooms with desk, chair, dresser, and closet
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, and sink
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, and double vanity
- Living room with furniture
- Fully air-conditioned
- Complimentary wifi and parking
- Laundry room on each floor
- Convenience store and vending machines
- TV lounges and game room
- 24-hour front desk
|2020 Rates – Guest Housing|
|Short-term Stay||Long-term Stay*|
All prices are per person, per night and are only valid for the year listed.
*Long-term pricing is applied to any stay over 24 consecutive nights.